Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Digestive System Survival Story


WALT think critically about texts and respond accordingly


Reflection: This week we read two texts, we read some facts about the digestive system. We also read a story about Ted Alvarez and his friend having to survive out in the wilderness eating mice and building traps. And then I had to write a recount on both Digestive System and a Survival Story.

I was surprised that they cooked and ate rats. I couldn't believe that they got used to the taste of rodents (I wouldn't). The paragraph about the chalky water gave me chills up my spine. I agree with "Accidents can happen but if you know how to stay warm, make fire, make shelter, find and water, the anxiety that can come with wilderness mishaps fades"  

I am surprised how much facts I learnt about the digestive system and how to survive in the wilderness. My work shows that I didn't get distracted and  I used all my time wisely to get my work done at the best of my abilities.



 

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment